Thursday, May 10, 2012

Alienware M18X Laptop Computer


Item: Alienware M18X Laptop Computer  (image source)

My very first and only gaming laptop I've ever owned was an ASUS G73JH laptop. It played Modern Warfare on high settings quite nicely. I never had any real issues with it other than a few software glitches. I ended up selling it to piece together my current rig which is a desktop. Overall, I'm getting better performance now out of my pc but that can be expected when comparing desktops to laptops. However, those tides are rapidly shifting as gaming laptops are becoming more efficient and more powerful with each new model to come. I have no plans on selling my current setup but I would love get my hands on this - an Alienware M18X Laptop Computer. This beast isn't too mobile as it boasts a whooping 18.4 inch WLED WideFHD display with a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080, but I'm sure anyone can manage taking this to a LAN party.. just dust off your old duffel bag and stuff it in there!

Itch reliever: DashHawk for sale

I stopped being lazy and finally got some pictures up of my DashHawk. It's for sale now and I'm not expecting it to last too long on the forums. Once sold, I am putting the money towards an AeroForce Scan gauge. If you have been keeping up on the posts, you will know that this had been mentioned before. Wish me good luck on the sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment