Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Samsung 55" Class LED 8000 Series Smart TV


Item: Samsung 55" Class LED 8000 Series Smart TV (image source)

Not even 6 months ago, I made a purchase on a 40" Samsung LED Smart TV. It was an upgrade from a 37" Vizio. Now, less than a year later, I think I'm ready for an upgrade. Not because I'm having issues or I no longer like the picture quality but because I just moved and my current living area is much larger than before. What once looked like a nice size tv now looks a bit out of place surrounded by so much empty wall space. This Samsung 55" Class LED 8000 Series Smart TV will fill up that empty space nicely! This tv would make great for those PPV fighting events or Sunday Night Football once the season starts up again. You know what would make this even better? Having two of these.. one for the living room and the other for the bedroom!

Itch reliever: Cat Breading

No. This site doesn't condone serving up your feline as a main dish for a romantic dinner for two, but it does make for a nice chuckle to spark up some conversation if you were on a date (if your date likes cats, of course). There is even a Breaded Cats app for iPhones.. who would have thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment