Friday, May 4, 2012

Sennheiser HD 800 headphones


Item: Sennheiser HD 800 headphones (image source)

I'm not really in the market for another set of headphones but I Googled "audiophile headphones" and came across this - Sennheiser HD 800 headphones. At first glance, these look just like a normal set of headphones. Then I looked at the price tag and thought to myself, these cannot be a normal set of headphones. But then again, I'm not a true audiophile so I couldn't really tell you the difference between these and a set of Pioneer Pro DJ headphones. I wonder if these would sound proper when listening to your favorite Dubstep jams. Somebody buy a set and let me know!


First, I would like to give thanks to the person that shot this video and for posting it on YouTube! Next, I would like to give thanks to Skrillex for putting out some of the greatest Dubstep beats I have ever heard. I would also like to add that this video was shot with an iPhone 4s. Not too shabby. My favorite track on this set is at the 21:26 mark; Avicii - Levels (Skrillex Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment