Thursday, May 3, 2012

Honda Ruckus


Item: Honda Ruckus (image source)

I've always wanted to own some sort of motorcycle but I can't see myself riding a full sized sport bike. The first reason being.. well, I'm a small person so no matter what size bike I'm on, it would look as if a child were riding it. The second and more serious reason would be that sport bikes are fast, and speed kills. Don't get me wrong.  I'm not saying that riding motorcycles will kill you, but given the fact about how fast motorcycles can go and mixing that with my curiosity for speed, I think that's a disaster waiting to happen.

So why not simmer down with a Honda Ruckus! I have several friends that own a Honda Ruckus and you hear nothing but good times to be had when cruising on one of these. Part of that reason being is because they have modded them with bigger motors and other performance parts that allow for more horsepower and faster speeds. Sure, I mentioned earlier that speed can be dangerous, but the top speed on even a highly modded Ruckus is nowhere near the speed of your average sport bike. I'm sure I'd have a nice adrenaline rush riding one of these!


Itch reliever: Guild Wars 2

Ok, so this may very well turn into an itch, but I've heard great things about this game from beta testers. Best part about it, PVP at level 1. Oh, and no monthly subscription fee so you can play at your own pace and not have to worry about the grind. This might have to hold me over until another great FPS comes out... once it is released, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment