Monday, May 7, 2012

iPro Lens System


Item: iPro Lens System (image source)

A buddy of mine had made a suggestion to look into a lens for the iPhone. I actually had no idea that such a contraption existed. I did a quick search and was amazed to see how many different styles & manufacturers there were. These kits range from the simple wide angle and fish eye lenses as shown above by iPro all the way to full on DSLR lens kits. To be honest, I think the DSLR kits are a bit too over exaggerated for an iPhone but the concept is pretty cool. Although you won't see me waste money on a 50mm lens for my iPhone, I might pick up the iPro lens kit or something similar to add some flamboyance to my iPhone snap shots!


Itch reliever: Mini Hamburger


Another buddy of mine thought it would be really cool to show off this Japanese mini hamburger kit. So here you have it - edible combo #1 in a box. To my surprise, it even comes with soda! Now only if you could super size this tiny bite size meal..

No comments:

Post a Comment