Thursday, April 12, 2012

Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Lens


Item: Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Lens (image source)

For those of you living in the SoCal area, May 19-20 marks the day the USAF Thunderbirds will be flying high at March Air Force Base. If you are an Air Show fan like myself, this will be a show you don't want to miss. Besides packing your bags with sunscreen lotion, ear plugs, and sunglasses, wouldn't it be nice to also pack your bag with this incredible piece of equipment?! I currently own a 18-55mm lens which is your basic camera lens and also a 50mm fixed lens which is great for portrait shots. But if you really wanted to take mind blowing pictures of objects far off in the distance, this telephoto lens is just for you. What a perfect opportunity it would be to showcase your best shots of the Thunderbirds using a Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Lens!

Itch reliever: USAF Thunderbirds

Like I mentioned before, I love going to Air Shows. My father was in the US Air Force and as a child, he always took me to Air Shows. Even to this day, we go to at least 2-3 events each year. To make these occasions even more special, I have my own son to take along with us so he too can enjoy the spectacular site of fast flying and gravity defying jets and airplanes.

No comments:

Post a Comment