Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Logitech 920-000914 Illuminated Keyboard


Item: Logitech 920-000914 Illuminated Keyboard (image source)

Being the avid pc gamer I am, I tend to wear out my keyboards pretty often. I don't wear them out to the point that they are unusable, but the keys themselves go through some intense wear & tear; primarily the A, S, D, W, and X keys due to the fact that I love playing FPS games (First Person Shooters). I figure that my next keyboard should be something that can take the abuse of random rage mashing when you find out the person you got the jump on ends up killing you first because their ping is so high they lag out. I think the Logitech 920-000914 Illuminated Keyboard can take the punishment and beating because I currently own a similar Logitech model but the only difference is that it does not illuminate. With this keyboard, I will never have to worry about worn keys again and because my current keyboard is nearly identical, I will already be accustomed to the feel and layout of the keys. Also, if you search for this item on Newegg, you will see that is has a rating of 5 eggs with over 600 reviews. With such an abundant number of high ratings, you can't go wrong with this product!

Itch reliever: Battlefield 3

I wasn't much of a Battlefield player early on when it first launched, but now it is the only FPS game I enjoy. I have been around the block and back and started off playing the likes of Tom Clancy's Raven Shield, Counter Strike, and Modern Warfare - all of which I have no interest in anymore. One of the key elements of Battlefield 3 that makes it stand out from the other shooter games is that the environment around you can come crashing down on you. Having the ability to cause destruction to your surroundings makes it so much more life-like. Another great aspect of this game is that there are numerous vehicles you can control and go to war with. Again, another key element which makes Battlefield 3 my number one choice for first person shooters.

No comments:

Post a Comment