Friday, April 27, 2012

Porter-Cable 7424XP polisher


Item: Porter-Cable 7424XP polisher (image source)

My car is way over due for some TLC and could use a nice make over. With the winter and rainy season gone, I have no more excuses for neglecting my car's appearance. I can't remember the last time it had a really good waxing but I do remember that the chore was done by hand. Oh, how nice it would be to perform the next waxing with one of these - a Porter-Cable 7424XP polisher! This polisher has a lot of great reviews and plenty of them state that this machine is easy to operate which is a plus for me when researching products. And on another positive note, when compared to other buffing products on the market, Porter-Cable is very affordable and can make the showroom shine of almost any car come alive when handled and used with care.

Itch reliever:  iPhone app store

I can always depend on iPhone games & apps to relieve my craving to window shop. It also blows my mind to see how far technology has come since my very first cellular phone. I remember my first cell phone being an early Nokia phone and when it came to games, Snake was the only game to play to pass the time away. Go ahead and laugh it up because I certainly am, but now do you see where I'm coming from? Now, I just can't wait to see what the next generation smart-phone will bring to the table but I can almost guarantee that holographic technology is right around the corner.

1 comment:

  1. Yes having one of these is a good investment. I too would love to own this. I used one similar and I gotta say it makes u wanna detail you car with how good of a job it does. This model the average user shouldn't have issue burning the paint. Plus the price for one of these is pretty cheap too.

    ReplyDelete