Monday, April 16, 2012

Ray Ban Highstreet Sunglasses RB 4057



Item: Ray Ban Highstreet Sunglasses RB 4057 (image source)

I definitely could use a nice new pair of polarized sunglasses. My current pair of Black Fly sunglasses tend to leave a mark on the bridge of my nose when worn for an extended amount of time. This used to be a back-up pair to another set of Black Fly's but those had a horrible death when they were accidentally stepped on. I know Ray Ban makes some very nice quality products and I would love to own a pair of Ray Ban Highstreet Sunglasses. Looks like I'll be moseying on into my local Sunglasses Hut soon to see if these are in stock and also to see how these fit my head. The only drawback to window shopping for articles of clothing or accessories on-line is that you never know how it look on you. I wish that for all sites selling sunglasses, they also include pictures of the shades on a mannequin head.

Itch reliever: Nürburgring

I often ask myself what a great experience it would be to let it all go on the Nürburgring. For those of you that do not know what the Nürburgring is, it is a well known and popular race track that is located in the village of Nürburg, Germany. This track is visited by race fanatics from all over the world and has an elevation gap of 1,000 feet separating it's highest and lowest points. But let me lay warning about this track; If you have an accident on this course and damage the Armco barriers, you are liable for the damages done. Be safe and happy racing!



2 comments:

  1. Oh, man... sunglasses. I went my whole life without these. However, there's more to that than simply not wanting a pair. I was very self conscious about my appearance. I never wore them through high school but afterwards I did want a pair. Unfortunately, I was gaining weight after graduating. My face would fluctuate in and out of being round to - well, not so round. Anyway, in 2011 I ponied up the dough and bought my first ever pair of sunglasses. I am firm believer in getting what you pay for. I bought myself a pair of Von Zipper Clutch sunglasses from a local skate shop and was happy as can be. Polarized lenses provided such a difference while driving and while out on the street. I felt great and they looked great too. Sadly, they met their demise a few weeks later when they fell off my head while riding my bike. Thankfully, with Von Zipper, they offer a lifetime guarantee covering manufacturer defects and wear and tear. Despite the fact that the damage had been caused by me, they still offered me half off on any pair in their online store. Naturally, I bought the same pair, but with lenses that made the price twice as expensive. These lenses offered light adjustment in addition to polarization. Now, I'm even happier. I am certain I'll be happy with this pair of glasses for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found the right fit with the Von Zippers! And you have the luxury of starting off with such a great lens. Once your eyes experience the world through polarized lenses, you'll never want to wear another pair that isn't polarized!

    ReplyDelete